Stream of Consciousness

 Today, in my writing book I was told to tap into my stream of consciousness, to write about whatever was on my mind.

Well, I wrote about another incident from my youth.

It was raw and powerful.

I actually posted it on here and then took it down.

I'm really enjoying this work, but, there are some things that are too personal for me to write in a blog about.  I think there are things that are best fleshed out, worked through, and then maybe, just maybe, published formally.

The story I wrote about today is part of what I would want in a work like that.  A work that represents either the story of my life or some facsimile of that life.

For todays blog entry, I don't have much to say, other than that I did do my writing for the day, and I dug deep.

Maybe too deep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Give 'm a Hand

All I want to do is operate a deep fryer at McDonald's

My first blog post